Art. 1. These terms and conditions are intended to regulate the relationship between Pixel House Ltd.,. Sofia, hereinafter referred to as supplier and customer hereinafter users of electronic shop www.ohdots.com, hereinafter “E-SHOP”.
II. DATA PROVIDER
Art. 2. Information under the Law on Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection:
1. Name of Supplier: Pixel House Ltd.
2. Head office and registered office in Sofia
3. Contact information: email@example.com
4. Entry in public registers: UIC 202 698 794
5. Number of certified administrator of personal data
6. Supervisory authorities:
(1) The Commission for Protection of Personal Data
Address: Sofia 1592, bul. “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov “№ 2
tel .: (02) 940 20 46
Fax: (02) 940 36 40
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
(2) Committee on Consumer Protection
Address: 1000 g. Sofia Square. “Slaveykov” №4A, 3rd floor, 4 and 6,
tel .: 02/980 25 24
fax: 02/988 42 18
Hotline: 0700 111 22
III. CHARACTERISTICS OF E-SHOP
Art. 3. The online store is available at the Internet www.ohdots.com, by which users are able to conclude contracts for sale and delivery of the offered E-SHOP products, including the following:
1. To carry out the registration and account creation for viewing e-shop and use of additional services to provide information;
2. To carry out electronic statements in connection with the award or performance of contracts with E-SHOP through the interface page e-shop, accessible on the Internet;
3. To enter into contracts for sale and delivery of products offered by E-SHOP;
4. To carry out any payment in connection with contracts with E-SHOP according supported E-SHOP ways of payment.
5. To receive information about new products offered by E-SHOP;
6. To review the products’ characteristics, their prices and terms of delivery;
7. To be informed of the rights arising from the law mainly through the interface page of the electronic shop on the Internet;
8. To exercise the right of withdrawal from the contract concluded at a distance of products offered by the Contractor for which the right of withdrawal is applicable;
Art. 4. The supplier delivers goods and guarantee the rights of beneficiaries, under the law, in good faith, accepted practice, consumer or commercial law criteria and conditions.
Art. 5. (1) Users sign a contract of sale of goods offered by E-SHOP through the interface Provider, available on its website or other means of distance communication.
(2) In accordance with the concluded CBA contract for the sale of goods, the Contractor shall deliver and transfer ownership to the user of its designated through the interface goods.
(3) Users pay the Provider payment for goods supplied under the conditions specified e-shop and these terms and conditions. The remuneration amounts to the price announced by the provider of e-shop on the Internet.
(4) The provider delivers requested by users goods in the terms and conditions set by the Provider page of the electronic shop and under these General Terms and Conditions. (5) The cost of delivery is determined separately and specifically the price of goods.
Art. 6. (1) user and the supplier agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and execution of the contract of sale may be carried out electronically via electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature and Art. 11 of the Law on Electronic Commerce.
(2) It is assumed that electronic statements made by users of the site are carried out by persons referred to in the data provided by the user at the time of registration if the user has entered their name and password.
Article 7. Users should be aware that it is possible the colors of scarves to be different using different monitors and not completely coincide with the actual color. The Company is not responsible for discrepancy in the colors shown on the monitor of the user and the actual color.
IV. USING E-SHOP
Art. 7. (1) In order to use E-SHOP for contracts of sale of goods, the user should introduce selected its name and password for remote access in cases in which the electronic shop requires registration.
(2) The name and password for remote access shall be determined by the user, by registering electronically on the website of the Provider.
(3) By filling in your details and pressing the “Yes, I accept” or “Registration”, the user declares that he is familiar with these terms and conditions, agreed with their content and unconditionally undertakes to respect them.
(4) The provider confirms the user registration by sending a message to the user specified by e-mail, which is sent information to activate the registration. The user confirms the registration and conclusion of the contract by hyperlink in the letter, which was notified of the registration submitted by the Contractor. After confirming create a user account and between him and supplier contractual relations arise.
(5) Upon registration user is obliged to provide accurate and timely data. The user promptly update the data referred in his registration in case of change.
(6) In order to use the full functionality of the online shop Provider User is obliged to carry out registration online e-shop. The Supplier shall not be liable if for lack of registration effected user is not able to use the full functionality of the online store, including with respect to the exercise of rights under the contract, the possibility of claiming a lower price and similar functions.
(7) These terms and conditions may be accepted by users and without a registration in E-SHOP by explicit statement, including through the store site.
Art. 8. (1) email address provided at the initial registration of the user, and any subsequent email address used for the exchange of statements between user and provider is “Main email” within the meaning of these terms and conditions. The user has the right to change its main contact email address.
(2) Upon receipt of an amendment of the Basic contact email address provider sends a request to confirm the change. A request for confirmation is sent by the Contractor specified by the User new main contact email address.
(3) The amendment of the Basic email contact is made after confirmation by the user, expressed by reference contained in the request for confirmation sent by the Contractor specified by the User new main contact email address.
(4) The provider informs the user about the change through an email sent by the user of said main contact e-mail address prior to its amendment under par. 2.
(5) The Supplier shall not be liable to the user unlawful change of the Basic contact email address.
(6) The provider may require the user to use the Basic contact e-mail in specific cases.
V. Technical STEPS TO CONTRACT FOR SALES
Art. 9. (1) Users mainly use interface on the Provider to contracts of sale offered by the Supplier goods in an electronic shop. (2) The contract shall be concluded in Bulgarian.
(3) The contract between the provider and user represents these terms and conditions, available on the store site.
(4) the contract with the provider’s user according to data provided at registration and contained in the personal profile of the user. For the avoidance of doubt it is the data that was created account with an ISP.
(5) The provider includes interface on its website, the technical means for identifying and correcting errors when entering information prior to making any statement about the contract.
(6) This agreement is concluded by the time of the registration of the user with or acceptance of terms and conditions otherwise expressly including through a statement on the website of the Provider. The contract of sale of goods is concluded by the time of the filing of its user interface through the Provider.
(7) the conclusion of this agreement and the conclusion of the contract of sale of a commodity provider explicitly informs the user in an appropriate manner by electronic means. (8) Statement of conclusion of the contract and confirmation of its receipt are considered received when the parties addressed are able to access them.
(9) The supplier delivers goods to the address specified by users and is not responsible in the event that specified by users are incorrect or misleading.
Art. 10. (1) Users conclude the contract of sale with the Provider by the following procedure:
Performing registration in E-SHOP and providing the necessary data if the user does not have so far registered in E-SHOP or by ordering goods without performing registration;
Logging in to carry out orders of the electronic shop by identifying with a username and password and other means of identification;
Selecting one or more of the goods offered on e-shop and adding them to the list of goods for purchase;
Providing data for delivery;
Choice of method and timing of payment of the price.
(2) Users can not conclude the contract of sale with the Supplier and without any registration by using this functionality at the interface of the e-shop
VI. SPECIFIC DUTIES OF THE SUPPLIER. CONSUMER PROTECTION
Art. 11. The rules of this Section VI of these terms and conditions shall apply to beneficiaries, which according to the data set for concluding the contract of sale or registration in e-commerce can be concluded that consumers are under the Law consumer protection Act, e-commerce and / or Directive 2011/83 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011.
Art. 12. (1) The main characteristics of the goods offered by the Supplier are specified in the profile of each product on store site.
(2) The price of goods includes all taxes are determined by the Supplier profile of each product in the store site.
(3) The value of postal and transport costs not included in the price of goods is determined by the Contractor and submitted as information to users in the following moments before signing the contract:
– In the profile of each of the products on the website of the provider of electronic shops;
– When selecting a catalog for signing the contract of sale;
(4) The method of payment, delivery and performance of the contract is defined in these terms and conditions and the information provided to the user on the site of the Contractor.
(5) The information provided to consumers in this article is current at the time of visualizing the site of the Contractor prior to the conclusion of the contract of sale.
(6) The provider must specify the conditions for the supply of various products on your site.
(7) The provider states before concluding the contract total contract value for all contained in its products.
(8) Users agree that all required by the Law on consumer protection information can be provided through the platform interface of the E-SHOP or email.
Art. 13. (1) The user agrees that the provider is entitled to receive advance payment for contracts concluded with the consumer purchase of goods and their delivery. (2) The user selects independently whether to pay the supplier the cost to deliver the goods before or at the time of delivery.
Art. 14. (1) The consumer has the right, without compensation or penalty and without giving any reason, to abandon the contract within 14 days from the date of acceptance of goods through the single form for withdrawal possible on site Provider. Information for exercising the right of withdrawal is available on the website of the Provider. Users can also use other unequivocal statement that can be recorded on a durable medium.
(2) The right of refusal under par. 1 shall not apply in the following cases:
1. The delivery of goods customized to the user or according to their individual requirements;
2. supply of goods which by their nature can deteriorate or have a short shelf life;
3. supply of sealed goods which were unsealed after delivery and can not be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection;
4. Delivery of goods after they have been delivered and by their nature are mixed with other goods that can not be separated;
5. supply of sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery;
6. delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
(3) If the provider is not e fulfilled its obligations to provide information set out in the Law on Consumer Protection, User is entitled to withdraw from the contract within one year and 14 days from the date of receipt of goods. When information is provided to the consumer within the withdrawal period, it begins to run from the date of granting. The user has the right to make a statement of withdrawal under this section directly to the provider via the integrated form of withdrawal, available on the website of the Supplier .
(4) When the user has exercised his right of withdrawal from a distance or off-premises contract, the Contractor shall reimburse all payments received from the consumer, including the costs of delivery without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the date on which it was notified of the decision to cancel the contract. Suppliers recover the amounts received, using the same means of payment used by the user in the initial transaction, unless the user has expressly consented to the use of other means of payment and provided that this is not a cost to the consumer.
(5) In exercising the right of withdrawal, the cost of returning the goods delivered at the expense of the consumer and the amount that User paid under the contract shall be deducted the cost of returning the goods. The provider will be required to reimburse additional costs for delivery of the goods when the consumer has expressly chosen method of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by the Contractor.
(6) The user undertakes to store received the Supplier goods and to ensure the preservation of their quality and safety during the period under par. 1.
(7) The user can exercise his right of withdrawal with the Provider by sending a written statement to the Provider using the standard form for withdrawal, available on store site.
(8) If the provider has offered to collect the goods himself, he may withhold payment of the sums of the user until they receive the goods or until the consumer has supplied evidence that sent the goods back, depending on which of the two happened earlier.
Art. 15. (1) The delivery of goods and starting point from which flow is defined for each product separately at the conclusion of the contract with the user through the website of the Provider, unless the goods are ordered in one delivery.
(2) If the user and the provider have not determined delivery time, delivery of goods is 30 working days from the date following the sending to customer to the provider via the website of the online store.
(3) If the Contractor can not fulfill the contract because it lacks the ordered goods, he is obliged to notify the User and to recover amounts paid.
Art. 16. (1) The provider transmits goods to the consumer after verifying compliance with the requirements to provide information to the consumer under the Law on Consumer Protection.
(2) User and provider certifying the circumstances under par. 1 written in the time of delivery by a handwritten signature unless otherwise agreed.
(3) User and provider agree that the requirements under par. 1 will be met if the certification is carried out by a person for whom the circumstances may be inferred that he would forward the information to the user – a party to the contract.
VII. OTHER TERMS
Art. 17. The supplier delivered the goods delivered to the user in set at the conclusion of the contract period.
Art. 18. The user must examine the goods at the time of delivery and delivery to the Supplier and if it meets the requirements to notify the Contractor immediately.
VIII. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 19. (1) The provider shall take measures to protect the privacy of the user according to the Law for Protection of Personal Data.
(2) For reasons of security of personal data of users, the supplier will send data only e-mail address that has been specified by users at the time of registration.
(3) The Supplier agrees and announce a site policy to protect personal data.
(4) Users agree that Provider has the right to process personal data necessary for performance of contracts in electronic shop and contract.
Art. 20. (1) At any time, the Contractor is entitled to require the user to identify himself and to verify the authenticity of any of the advertised during registration circumstances and personal data.
(2) In the event that for any reason user has lost or forgotten their username and password, the Contractor is entitled to implement the announced procedure for lost or forgotten user names and passwords.
IX. AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
Art. 21. (1) These terms and conditions may be amended by the Contractor, for which the latter will adequately inform all users who have registered. (2) The supplier and user agree that any supplement or amendment of these Terms will be effective to the user after explicit notification by the Supplier if user does not declare it in the provided 30-day period that rejected them.
(3) The user agrees that all statements of the Contractor in relation to the amendment of these terms and conditions will be sent to the email address specified by the user during registration. User agrees that e-mails sent under this article need to be signed with a digital signature, to have effect on him.
Art. 22. The provider publishes these terms and conditions at your site, together with all amendments and supplements thereto.
Art. 23. These terms and conditions and agreement to the User with the Provider shall be terminated in the following cases:
termination or declaration of liquidation or bankruptcy of one of the parties;
by mutual agreement of the parties in writing;
sided with notice by either party in the event of default of the other party;
objective inability of any of the parties to perform their obligations;
in seizure or sealing equipment from government authorities;
in case of cancellation of registration of the user in the store site. In this case concluded, but outstanding contracts of sale shall remain valid and enforceable;
in case of exercise of right of withdrawal pursuant to Art. 55, para. 1 of the Law on Consumer Protection. In this case shall be terminated only contract for delivery of the ordered goods if the right of withdrawal is applicable to the category of goods.
XI. OTHER TERMS
Art. 24. The possible invalidity of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not invalidate the entire contract.
Art. 25. For this outstanding contract issues related to the implementation and interpretation of this contract shall apply the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria.
Art. 26. All disputes between the parties to this contract shall be resolved by the competent court or the Commission for Consumer Protection.
In a dispute that can not be solved together with the selected online store, you can use the site OPC.
All products in the page being updated. The information contained in this website can be changed at any time, not necessarily changes to be announced in the page.